Why Enroll for the Yoga Study Program?
Latitude 44 Yoga Studio offers Yoga Study courses that enable you to deepen your relationship with your personal practice without requiring a full 200 hour training. Courses are offered as accessible + affordable modules. Select which ones are calling to you and allow your practice to be the guide. Your growing awareness of body + mind + spirit will exceed your wildest dreams.
- Trainings are passionately and professionally led. This means we deliver what we promise and you graduate feeling fulfilled and energized about your practice.
- In-Studio classes are capped at 10 students. We want you to have an intimidate and meaningful training and one really important aspect of that is limiting the class size.
- Latitude 44 Yoga Studio is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance as well as an approved Educational Provider with the State of Wisconsin Department of Education. If you decide along the way that you want to become certified to teach, continue on in the program and complete all seven modules. As a Registered Yoga School, modules total 200 hours and align with Yoga Alliance requirements for the RYT200 designation.
About Latitude 44 Yoga Studio
Latitude 44 Yoga Studio is a Yoga Alliance certified school and offers a recognized Educational Program through the State of Wisconsin.
Established in 2015, Latitude 44 Yoga Studio is the Chippewa Valley's favorite yoga studio! Focused on the holistic approach to overall well-being, Latitude 44 Yoga Studio provides comprehensive options to assist in living your best life. From hot yoga to yin yoga, barre, beginner yoga workshops to advanced inversion workshops, Latitude 44 makes wellness a journey instead of a destination.We were proudly voted Best Yoga Studio in the Chippewa Valley (2018, 2019, & 2020, Volume One reader poll), Best New Business (2016, 2nd place, Volume One), named one of the 10 best yoga studios in Wisconsin in 2017 & 2018 (Best of Wisconsin), and voted the Best Yoga Studio for Kids in 2017 & 2018 (Chippewa Valley Family)!
Investment: Modules are paid for individually and range from $75-600 (price is noted on each module).
- Course manuals are included.
- Textbook reading materials are not included and are noted on each module (if any are suggested or required). The total cost for these texts is <$100.
- All registrations are non-refundable.
- In alignment with the Yoga Alliance certifications, this is an RYT200 course training & designation.