Register for classes from your phone using the Mindbody app:
When preparing for class, please consider the following:
- Pre-registration for classes is recommended to ensure you have a space. Our classes are filled on occasion.
- If a class you wish to attend is booked, sign up for the waitlist! Life happens, sometimes students have to cancel.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class, whether pre-registered or walking in.
- If the class is booked at capacity, pre-registered spaces we will be given away 5 minutes prior to class. This allows for all students to get settled prior to class starting. Please arrive early.
- If a situation arises that you will not be able to attend class, please cancel any registrations at least 2 hours prior to class to open up your space.
- If you plan on using a studio mat, we kindly ask you also bring a towel to help extend the life of our mats. Studio mats are available to use at no additional cost.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can move in.
- You are welcome to bring water into the studio.
- We practice barefoot - your best experience will be with no socks on.