Rustic Northwoods Retreat
Press pause and root yourself in the north woods of Wisconsin. This retreat is designed with the nature-lover in mind. The flexible itinerary includes sunrise yoga, hiking, paddle board yoga, and evening campfires underneath a blanket of stars.
We are retreating to Hayward, Wisconsin, just two hours north of Eau Claire. Unplug and unwind with tiny house accommodations in the north woods. The property includes hot showers, plumbed toilets, and simplified amenities to support connection to nature.
This retreat is designed to reconnect you to nature's beauty and nourishment through yoga, hiking, campfires, and community. All activities are optional with robust opportunity to explore nature, take a paddle board out on the water, or put your feet up in a hammock while enjoying a good book.
- Wednesday, May 18 - Friday, May 20, 2022 AVAILABLE
An initial deposit is required to save your spot on retreat.
- Deposit $100 (to hold your reservation)
- $324 for double occupancy Queen bed (per person rate - two people must register - shared bed)
- $344 for single occupancy Twin upper-bunk bed
- Cabin accommodations are shared with other guests.
- [ 8:30a ] Sunrise Yoga
- [ 9:30a ] Breakfast & Coffee
- [ 10:30a ] Guided Hike
- [ 12:00p ] Lunch
- [ 2:00p ] Free Time
- [ 5:00p ] Yoga + Reiki Attunement
- [ 6:30p ] Campfire Connection
Cancellation policy is firm. $100 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org 30+ days before the retreat start date. You will forfeit your deposit of $100. The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you if you cancel prior to the 30+ day notice. Any cancellation requests on or after this date will forfeit ALL money rendered.