Registering for Class
- You must pre-register for class via our website or the Mindbody app. We will not be taking reservations via phone.
- No walk-ins or drop-ins are allowed. If you are on the waitlist but do not receive a notification 30+ minutes prior to class that you have made it in, please refrain from dropping in to see if there is a no-show.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to all classes (virtual and in-studio).
- Registration for in-studio classes opens 7 days prior to each class. You are unable to book in-studio classes prior to this 7 day window. Please register for class via our website or the Mindbody app.
- In-person class size is limited and accommodates 6+ feet of space per person.
- When registering for class, please note you will have multiple options for the SAME CLASS.
- ONLINE: You will receive an emailed link approximately 25 minutes prior to class so you can join class from anywhere.
- STUDIO 1 or 2: This represents your in-studio class option.
- Please remove your class registration ASAP if your plans change. Space is super limited and this opens up the spot for other students that are wanting to get in for class and is essential for our bottom-line survival as a business.
- Register for class at www.latitude44yoga.com/schedule or via your Mindbody app.
Arrival & Class Etiquette
- Arrive to class 5-15 minutes prior to class start time (please no earlier) so we have proper time to clean between sessions. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
- As of August 1, 2020, per the Governor, you are required to wear a mask upon entry into the studio.
- Please only bring your own mat. Blocks/props, water bottles, and mat/hand towels are also suggested.
- Please maintain a 6' distance from others at all times.
- Please no congregating in the entryway. When you arrive, please check in at the front desk, and we ask that you go directly to the studio room.
- Please sanitize your hands before you come in for class. Please have sanitizer or wipes in your vehicle (as many of us do already now) and sanitize before coming inside.
- There are markers on the floors in the studio spaces. These markers identify a 'spot'. Please place the marker at the top-center of your mat to ensure proper spacing.
- Please plan to bring and use your own mat.
- Mats are available for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/mats
- When purchasing, you can pick-up your new mat when you are in for class next or opt for curb-side pick-up if you wish to continue practicing from home.
- We will not have student-use mat cleaner in the studio during this time. You must clean your mat at home before & after every class.
Blocks & Props
- We have studio blocks available for use.
- You are able to bring blocks from home.
- We have a limited number of blocks for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/gear
Additional In-Studio Class FAQ
- We have opened up the studio to a limited number of students each class. There is 6+ feet of space between all mat markers. Please maintain 6+ feet of distance from all others in the space at all times.
- Cleaning standards and process will abide by CDC guidelines.
- We have medical grade air purifiers in each space.
- Pandemics are new to us all. :) Please be patient with fellow students and Latitude team members.