Registering for Class
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged but drop-ins are welcome. To pre-register for class, visit + book on our website or the Mindbody app.
- Registration closes 10 minutes prior to all virtual/live-streaming classes.
- In-person class size is limited.
- Please remove your class registration ASAP if your plans change. Space is limited and this opens up the spot for other students that are wanting to get in for class.
Arrival & Class Etiquette
- Masks are NOT required.
- Arrive to class 5-15 minutes prior to class start time (please no earlier) so we have proper time to clean between sessions. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please bring your own mat. We also have mats available for check-out.
- There are markers on the floors in the studio spaces. These markers identify a 'spot'. Please place the marker at the top-center of your mat to ensure proper spacing.
- Please bring your own mat. We also have studio mats available for check-out.
- Mats are available for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/mats
Blocks & Props
- We have studio blocks available for use.
- You are also able to bring blocks from home, if preferred.
- We have blocks and bolsters for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/gear