Registering for Class
- You must pre-register for class via our website or the Mindbody app.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to all classes (virtual and in-studio).
- In-person class size is limited.
- Please remove your class registration ASAP if your plans change. Space is limited and this opens up the spot for other students that are wanting to get in for class and is essential for our bottom-line survival as a business.
Arrival & Class Etiquette
- Masks are NOT required.
- Arrive to class 5-15 minutes prior to class start time (please no earlier) so we have proper time to clean between sessions. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please bring your own mat.
- There are markers on the floors in the studio spaces. These markers identify a 'spot'. Please place the marker at the top-center of your mat to ensure proper spacing.
- Please bring your own mat. Studio/shared mats are not available at this time.
- Mats are available for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/mats
Blocks & Props
- We have studio blocks available for use.
- You are also able to bring blocks from home, if preferred.
- We have blocks and bolsters for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/gear