In-Studio classes begin on Tuesday, May 26th.
Live-streaming of classes will also continue.
VIDEO: Summary of Studio Updates
Registering for Class
- You must pre-register for class via our website or the Mindbody app. We will not be taking reservations via phone.
- No walk-ins or drop-ins are allowed.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to all classes (virtual and in-studio).
- Registration for in-studio classes opens 48 hours prior to each class. You are unable to book in-studio classes prior to this 24 hour window. Please register for class via our website or the Mindbody app.
- In-person class size is limited and accommodates 6+ feet of space per person.
- When registering for class, please note you will have multiple options for the SAME CLASS.
- ONLINE: You will receive an emailed link approximately 25 minutes prior to class so you can join class from anywhere.
- STUDIO 1 (not available for all classes): The teacher teaches in this room. This room is heated for most classes. Please note that not all teachers are inviting students into their classes to take it in-person. This option remains up to the individual teachers. If you are booking a class in Studio 1, you will be in the room with a teacher.
- STUDIO 2: There is a projector and screen in this room. There is NO TEACHER physical present in Studio 2. Teachers are located in Studio 1 and we are streaming their class into Studio 2 via projector and screen.
- Please remove your class registration ASAP if your plans change. This opens up the spot for other students that are wanting to get in for class.
- Register for class at www.latitude44yoga.com/schedule or via your Mindbody app.
Arrival & Class Etiquette
- Arrive to class 5-15 minutes prior to class start time (please no earlier) so we have proper time to clean between sessions. Early arrivals will not be admitted.
- As of August 1, 2020, per the Governor, you are required to wear a mask upon entry into the studio.
- Please only bring your yoga mat (& block if applicable) in the studio with you. Water bottles and mat/hand towels are also allowed. No purses, jackets, cell phones, bags, wallets, etc. will be allowed in the entryway or studio.
- We will not be using or offering bolsters, blankets, straps, or eye bags for any classes.
- We will have a place for your shoes & keys in the entryway. Shoes and keys are the only 'extra' item allowed in the studio (other than your mat, blocks, water bottle, sweat towel).
- Please maintain a 6' distance from others at all times. We are so very excited to hug you and continue on as we had previously, but we will be doing our part to abide by physical distancing standards until they are lifted or modified.
- Please no congregating in the entryway. When you arrive, please check in at the front desk, and we ask that you go directly to the studio room.
- Please sanitize your hands before you come in for class. Please have sanitizer or wipes in your vehicle (as many of us do already now) and sanitize before coming inside.
- There are markers on the floors in the studio spaces. These markers identify a 'spot'. Please place the marker at the top-center of your mat to ensure proper spacing.
- Please plan to bring and use your own mat.
- Mats are available for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/mats
- When purchasing, you can pick-up your new mat when you are in for class next or opt for curb-side pick-up if you wish to continue practicing from home.
- We will not have student-use mat cleaner in the studio during this time. You must clean your mat at home before & after every class.
Blocks & Props
- We have a block assignment process at the studio. As a member, you will be assigned a set of blocks (quantities limited). These blocks will be reserved for you to use every time you come in for class. The studio blocks will remain on-site at Latitude 44 Yoga Studio.
- You are able to bring blocks from home. We will not be utilizing or allowing bolsters, pillows, straps, or blankets in the studio at this time.
- We have a limited number of blocks for purchase here: www.latitude44yoga.com/gear
Additional In-Studio Class FAQ
- The showers are CLOSED at this time and are not available for use.
- We have opened up the studio to a limited number of students each class. There is 6+ feet of space between all mat markers. Please maintain 6+ feet of distance from all others in the space at all times.
- We will be live-streaming the teacher/class from Studio 1 into Studio 2 (via projector and screen).
- Studio 1 will be heated (depending on the class - this will be noted) and Studio 2 will be non-heated.
- Cleaning standards and process will abide by CDC guidelines.
- We have added medical grade air purifiers to each space.
- Pandemics are new to us all. :) Please be patient with fellow students and Latitude team members.