Smoky Mountain Sound Bath Retreat
Gatlinburg, Tennessee Tuesday, September 14 - Saturday, September 18, 2021
Appalachian trail adventures, laid back R&R, and nightly sound baths in the Great Smoky Mountains make for a memorable and soul rejuvenating trip. Enjoy peaceful mountaintop views in the 7,000+ square foot private lodge!
Gatlinburg, Tennessee is the main hub of the Great Smoky Mountains. Located just minutes from the national park entrance, our 7 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom lodge located on 7 acres makes for an oasis on the passage between mountain adventure and city life. Hike the trails, rest at the lodge, enjoy a day at the spa, and complete each day with a sound bath and guided meditation. Ahhh, sweet release!
This retreat is designed to offer accessible and pampering adventure amidst the serenity of the mountains. Soak in your retreat at the lodge, spa, or bring the adventure to the mountaintops with easy to moderate hiking in a supportive group. Every evening will be capped off with a restorative sound bath to heighten the restoration of the soul.
An initial deposit is required to save your spot on retreat.
- Deposit $200 (to hold your reservation)
- $1,900/pp for double occupancy Master Suite with King bed & jacuzzi tub (SOLD OUT)
- $1,600/pp for double occupancy Suite with King bed (per person rate - two people must register to lock in this rate)
- $1,000/pp for single occupancy Shared Room with Twin bed (per person rate - may reserve solo)
- [ 8:30a ] Mindful Morning Yoga
- [ 9:30a ] Breakfast & Coffee
- [ 10:30a ] Guided Hike
- [ 12:00p ] Lunch
- [ 1:00p ] Free Time
- [ 6:00p ] Sound Bath + Guided Meditation
- [ 7:00p ] Nourishing dinner with great company!
Cancellation policy is firm. $200 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Any cancellation requests on or after 7/1/21 will forfeit ALL money rendered.